As the title suggests, I have reopened my commission orders now that I have found time in my busy as hell schedule to do a few before my graduation. (Actually I'm trying to ease the financial burden on my parents for insisting on paying my college tuition, so doing commissions would help me a lot!) As usual, you can make an order by either messaging me here on deviantART (yes I promise to respond more quicker) or by my email: email@example.com.
+My Terms and Conditions:
- You cannot claim that the work was produced by you, that counts as theft and that's just messed up.
- I only accept payment through Paypal. I don't accept points, sorry!
- Commissions take on average less than a week (or more), depending on how complex/difficult the order is. I'll notify you if there's been a wrench in the gears, so to speak.
- I am allowed to turn down a commission for any reason whatsoever.
- No exchanges, returns, or refunds. All transactions are final when they are final!
- By default my commissions are $20, but depending on how complex or difficult I find the order to be, the amount may be lowered or raised.
- After you tell me how you'd like your commission, I'll make a sketch of what the piece would look like. If you like how it turns out, I'll start painting.
- After it's finished, I'll send you a (low-res and watermarked) copy of the finished painting where you can tell me what needs adjusting. If you find everything satisfactory, I'll ask for payment and send you the full (high-res and un-watermarked) version!
- Your email address (make sure you have a PayPal!)
- Detailed description of the commission in question (poses, expressions, moods, elements, everything you want in the picture!)
- References (these help a LOT)
- slot 1
- slot 2
- slot 3
- slot 4
- slot 5